Thursday, March 20, 2008

The most hated girl in the office..

"Do you find that most women do not like you in the work place?"

I was asked that today. I didn't realize I wasn't liked by women, but according to my boss, its a problem i have.
You see I was just confused on why one of my female co-workers is such a nasty !@$#^ everytime I ask a question - I guess its cause I am hated.

When I was skinny I could maybe understand why this certain moose I worked with hated me, but now that I have more cushion for the pushin'...I am lost.

My boss kindly explained to me that I am "threatening" to this person because I am "young, pretty, married and have a child" oh wait and I actually do work. All things this person is not and does not have. For a moment I felt sad for this person. Then I snapped out of it when I realized I am SO nice to this person because she is such a grump ass, that she has no REALY reason to be such a !@#$^ all the time.

Apparently being young and smart gets you to be hated at the work place. Do I get some sort of placque for this? A reserved parking space? perhaps a nifty button to flaunt around the office?

No comments: