Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh jesus..someone please stab my eyes out!

I know I am 2 days late (I am a mom, cut me some slack), but we need to discuss Project Runway.

What the fuck is this?????



It reminds me of something from little shop of horrors, NOT the botanical gardens. For those of you who did NOT watch this weeks episode, you suck and the challenge was to design an evening gown inspired by the botanical gardens. i.e. Flowers, plants, etc. Kenely as usual is in her own made up challenge and decided reptile print and scales was what she was going for. I know New York is cutting edge, but what botanical garden has reptiles running around????

When questioned by her choice, and Tim even commenting that it looked very "reptile" snaggle tooth responded with "cool." Umm Kenely, dear, darling, skank, I don't think Tim meant it as a compliment. Maybe the pins from her mesh flower on her head are in too deep. The rest of the contestants mocked her behind her back the entire episode which brought me some sick sense of joy.
Karma came around to miss Snaggle tooth when the dumb bitch forgot an ENTIRE bag of tulle at Mood Fabric. How do you forget an entire bag of fabric? Maybe her snaggle tooth was blocking her view. After whining and trying to buy tulle off of the other designers Tim said she could go back and get it.
2 problems with that.
1.) You forget it, you lose it.
2.) It was a blessing. I am so sick of that girl and her fucking tulle.

Best part of the entire show is that the other designers had tulle and fully
intended on NOT using it, but since Kenley is suck a dirty biotch, no one gave it up.

So we get to the runway. And of course, everyone hated Snaggle tooth's dress. As usual, she defended and insulted Heidi, who obviously knows nothing about fashion. I was filled with joy knowing that Snaggle tooth was going home. I mean all 3 of the other designers said when asked that she should not make it to fashion week.

There is no shocker here, just as last season, all 4 get to design full lines and only 3 will make it to Bryant Park. You would think snaggle tooth would have been happy she gets to go buy all of the Tulle in New York up for her show, but instead she sat in the corner mumbling about how all the other designers hate her. ohh booo boo whooo. Poor Kenely why don't you tell us again about all of your life struggles. I am sure you had such a horrible life. I mean she is so inspiring.

So we have to wait till next week for the next installment, hopefully Kenely gets hit by a bus on her way to mood so I do not have to hear her slur through her snaggle tooth one more week.

ughhh..

No comments: