Thursday, October 15, 2009

People are F* idiots

I just about died when I did my daily gossip check and saw the breaking news banner flashing on AOL. "6 year old boy missing:flies away in homemade balloon"

WTF? so I investigate and it appears so kooky family in Colorado built a saucer looking air balloon, in which the 6 yr old boy flew away in. Just to give you a gauge of this family, they appeared on the show Wife Swap. Classy people I am sure.

The Colorado police launched a all point search, including aircraft for the missing boy after the balloon landed empty. As a parent, I just about died when I was reading this article. I mean really, who does this shit.

The boy was eventually found, ALIVE, in the family's home. He was hiding in the attic. (someone starved for attention?)

I really hope this fucktard family gets charged hefty fines for this!

To read the article, click here.

No comments: